Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another Sneak Peek: CSN Stores Product Review

I am so excited!  My package from CSNstores.com arrived on Friday (Wow!  That was fast!)  with my Le Creuset item that I am going to review! 

This isn't the review yet...just another sneak peek! 

Can you guess which item I picked? 

Tart Pan in Cherry


Rectangle Baking Dish in  Caribbean


Mortar and Pestle Set in Caribbean


Multi-colored Prep Bowls

So, did you guess? 

I'll only tell you that I've used it once already!  I want to use it a couple more times before I give the official review. 

Also, I'll have you know that looking over the CSNstores.com website, I had a very difficult time choosing what item I wanted to review.  I finally had it narrowed down to the four items listed above and still had a difficult time choosing! 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baking dish?

Lisa Babcock said...

Mortar and Pestle Set in Caribbean :-).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...