Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fruit Dip ~ easy, kid friendly and only 2 ingredients

Summer is here and boy, is it hot outside! 

When the weather gets hot, I love to snack on fruit salad.  It's cool and refreshing on a hot summer day. 

When my nieces come to visit, I like to give them fruit for a snack instead of a cake or other dessert.  I usually make this easy dip to serve along with the fruit and it's always a hit! 

It's easy, kid-friendly and only 2 ingredients.  Perfect! 



Fool Proof Fruit Dip

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
  • 6 oz. strawberry yogurt
Directions:

  • Mix together the Cool Whip and the yogurt, chill.

See? So simple, right??? And soooo yummy! You could even make it diet-friendly using Lite or Fat Free Cool Whip and fat free yogurt. Also, I'm sure that any flavor yogurt would work! I've always used strawberry yogurt. The kind with the fruit pieces in it. Adds a "homemade" look to the dip with the little bits of strawberry mixed through.



I like to use my clear glass, chip and dip bowl when I serve fruit salad with this dip for a party. When it's an afternoon snack with my nieces, I usually give each of them a small bowl of the dip and let them choose what fruit they want to eat. The individual bowls, allows for double dipping!



I'll be linking this recipe to the following blogs: 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!  Enter to win a $40 CSN Stores Gift Certificate!  Follow this link to find out how to enter! 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...